We can crate any application from a small object to a monstrous 12 ton machine. When size matters, not to us. We are prepared for anything.
All SUVANS Export Crating products sold for export purposes have stamps that certifies materials used on those products are treated to 133-degree Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or longer and complies with the ISPM15 program overseen by the USDA and implemented by the American Lumber Standard Committee (ALSC) and the International Plant Protection Convention (IPPC).
SUVANS is the only qualified professional crater within a 100-mile radius of Santa Maria, California that can provide expert export crating in compliance with ISPM15.
include but not limited to the following:
• Industrial Machinery (Fortune 500 Companies)
• Industrial Skids up to 80,000lbs or more
• Sensitive Computerized Chip Manufacturing machines
• Communications Systems
• Server Racks & Electronics
• Surgical Support Systems
• Medical Equipment (Surgical Support Systems)
• Medical Equipment (Medical Monitoring and support Systems)
• Government & Military Assets (Incl. Classified Projects)
• Drone Companies
• Large Crating Jobs*
*LARGE CRATING jobs, our customers trust us to perform onsite packaging for their multi-million-dollar equipment. This service is available to all our clients upon request and we will assign an onsite team of professionals to ensure the crate and equipment comes together correctly and on schedule!